February digest from Twitter.
- Picked up an Odyssey starter battery http://twurl.nl/hhpazh as well as stainless steel hardware for the roof rack. #
- Roof rack is back on the van. Now with stainless hardware. New battery is installed as well. #
- Need to replace the control arm bushings and the camber bolts on the left side, otherwise they can’t get the alignment right :( #
- New post about what we did on the project this week. – http://dinoevo.de/2010/02/roof-rack-mud-flaps-and-alignment/ #
- WOW. I didn’t expect that many people are interested in the wiring diagram of a Mitsubishi Delica l300 http://is.gd/93SO3 #
- Try to find a replacement for the big steering wheel. Looks like Grant does even have the right adapter for a l300 http://184.108.40.206/ #